Love You!!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Wedding Day!!!!

Here are a few wedding pictures. Our wedding turned out very nice. We were both extreamly happy. There were a couple flaws but nothing can be perfect!! When our wedding happened I felt that it was so natural. I didnt feel like it was rehearsed. I didnt feel like a robot. I didnt feel like I had to impress any one. It felt so right. It was so laid back. It was like if something went wrong no one would care or make a huge deal out of it. Most people at the wedding said they totally agreed. I know that Kory felt the same way too. We were really confortable. And I am so blessed for everyone that made our wedding happen! It was just how we wanted it!



































1 comment:

For His Glory said...

Seriously, those are some of the most beautiful pics leash! I was honored to watch you two as you become "one flesh" that day! May you look to Christ everyday! Love you!